How many boxes of Kleenex does it take to absorb all the water out of a toilet bowl?
Surprisingly, only about one third of one box.
My kids are overachievers. They went ahead and put the whole box in, just to be safe.
Remember yesterday when I said, (oh... where's that quote...)
"... And I haven't stuck my bare arm in a toilet for over a week, so BONUS at that!"
Honeymoon over. Arm in toilet.
I'm incredibly cheap, and until I confront a toilet that can't be unplugged with time, a strong will, a bare arm and a toilet scrubber, I refuse to buy a plunger.
Because this is only a phase.
It has to be.
And that, my friends, is how you get pink eye.
5 comments:
We own our own snake. Haven't I told you that before? We own our own SNAKE. And you won't buy a PLUNGER.
You are living in denial. LOL!
How much does a plunger run? I might be making a Target run tomorrow! *laughing which turns to sobs*
A plunger isn't that expensive, but you might want to hit up home depot instead of target and get a sturdy one...since you will be using it so often!
So many times people ask me what the hardest part of having triplets is. Without doubt my number one answer is THE NOISE. Because even when they are happy, they are noisy. I never before understood the expression that 'silence is golden' but I do now. My second answer (not that anyone lets me get that far) is the time I spend in toilets. Taking them there, waiting for them there, helping them in there, looking for toilets in public places, thinking about where toilets might be should I need them, and so on and so forth.
I hate toilets.
M
I know what I will be sending you for Valentines Day! LOL !
Post a Comment