8.08.2008

I'm going into hiding

It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small, small world.

The neighborhood block party aka Brad's birthday party is tomorrow. I went shopping for an offensive t-shirt this evening with my three small children. Especially interesting when I have this conversation with the pink-haired teenage boy:

Excuse me, Sir. Where are your most offensive t-shirts. I'm sorry, that's not quite offensive enough. I don't want just swearing... I want dirty shirts. Nothing about marijuana, I need drinking or midgets or sexual positions or all of the above.

I'm pretty sure he's calling CPS right now.

Of course that store didn't have anything offensive enough. So I went next door to good ole' Spencer's Gifts. I found five shirts and bought them all.

As I was checking out, the young girl behind the counter said she saw a video of us online. I thought she was mistaken until she said:

On YouTube... something about them being premature and it had music and stuff. I watched it this morning and called my mom and told her to watch it.

Apparently I can't go anywhere without being recognized.

So glad I got my midget porn shirt, though.

4 comments:

Casey's trio said...

So funny...so the neighborhood gang is getting back together for Brad's birthday? He's a cop right...he should have some pull with CPS!

Anonymous said...

haha...and this is a good example of why you are my friend :) wish you could have been at my bachelorette party...my friend kelly spent 4 hours downloading 'Screeched' so we could watch it. I've never laughed so hard in my life.

Michele S said...

SHUTUP! You don't even put your picture online! I've got my mug plastered all over the world, and nobody has ever recognized ME!

I think it's imperative to take pictures of yourself in these new t-shirts.

Jenny said...

Okay - so NOW you need to tell us what the shirts said! =)