Kristin just kills me. The girl loves music so much, and unfortunately for her, this is about as good as her singing gets.
Let's hope she learns to play an instrument.
Band geek not choir skank...I remember those high school days fondly. I was a retail nerd- in case you are wondering
So cute! Love it:)
retail nerd? is that code for mallrat?
Uh, I'm thinking Helene was definitely the mallrat. I was a slut. I'm KIDDING, sort of.That video was so cute. Bless her heart. She's tone deaf!
LMAO! I love how you threw in the "bless her heart" and yes she is terribly tone deaf like her daddy
There is always the opportunity to join the next version of Milli Vanilli! =) Very Cute!!!
Aww - that was sweet. Maybe not in tune, but it was a joyful noise and her bobbing head seemed to keep time with the beat - not that I know ANYTHING about music and my kiddos have totally inherited my lack of ability.JOwww.teensandtriplets.blogspot.com
This is BY FAR my favorite video I've ever taken of the girls. It makes me crack up every time I watch it (I can't stop playing it!!!)I love my little spider monkey...
[url=crush-the-castle.com]Crush The Castle[/url]
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Band geek not choir skank...I remember those high school days fondly. I was a retail nerd- in case you are wondering
So cute! Love it:)
retail nerd? is that code for mallrat?
Uh, I'm thinking Helene was definitely the mallrat. I was a slut. I'm KIDDING, sort of.
That video was so cute. Bless her heart. She's tone deaf!
LMAO! I love how you threw in the "bless her heart" and yes she is terribly tone deaf like her daddy
There is always the opportunity to join the next version of Milli Vanilli! =) Very Cute!!!
Aww - that was sweet. Maybe not in tune, but it was a joyful noise and her bobbing head seemed to keep time with the beat - not that I know ANYTHING about music and my kiddos have totally inherited my lack of ability.
JO
www.teensandtriplets.blogspot.com
This is BY FAR my favorite video I've ever taken of the girls. It makes me crack up every time I watch it (I can't stop playing it!!!)
I love my little spider monkey...
[url=crush-the-castle.com]Crush The Castle[/url]
Post a Comment