It's a pretty sad day when the highlight was getting the cat to use the cat box in the basement. Like I said: sad.
Then again, nothing terrible happened today (*glance at clock to make sure it's after midnight... yep*) so it's a win overall. And I haven't stuck my bare arm in a toilet for over a week, so BONUS at that!
Considering David Letterman hasn't contacted me for rights to my Top Ten List and Oprah still doesn't want to pay me $2 million for my life story, I'd better find more constructive things to do with my time than playing Candy Land and trapping a cat in it's litter box until she poops.
I'm thinking of holding a giant garage sale. I had set up a free forum for people to advertise their stuff, but I was afraid people might think I'm anal retentive. Then I realized, too late! Here she is: Everything but the Kids.
Yeah, I've only got one listing (and it's mine), but it's a start, damnit!
No comments:
Post a Comment