2.06.2009

Top ten reasons to LOVE the octuplet mom, Nadya Suleman

10. Tom Cruise now seems mentally well-adjusted.

9. She gives new meaning to the word Octopussy.

8. Bill O'Reilly finally has something to bitch about besides those crazy socialist lefties.

7. Angelina Jolie, in comparison, no longer looks like a blowfish.

6. Oprah will buy her story only to have to recant it six months later.

5. Because, let's face it, people are running out of things to talk about with moms of multiples as they juggle their children in the checkout lane.

4. The Duggars finally have some competition.

3. We'll now be seeing PSAs on "What NOT to do in case of infertility" every 30 minutes on TLC.

2. Rosie O'Donnell is no longer the person voted Last Person On Earth I'd Like to Have as a Mother.

And the #1 reason to love Nadya Suleman...

1. Jon and Kate who?

15 comments:

Laura said...

Muhahaha. Loved it!

JAMIE'S CREW said...

You know? That list is so excellent - you should SELL it to David Letterman!

Can I link to it in my blog?

loren said...

Sure! But if Letterman contacts you to buy it, let him know where to send the checks!

LeAnn said...

This absolutely Cracks me up. Your so right!!!!

Kimberly and the GA Guinn Triplets said...

Loren, you crack me up! I am so sick of being asked about this woman I could scream. Heck even my students are asking my opinion on her. Do you think I might get fired if I say that I think she's fucking crazy and needs those kids taken away from her like they do to crazy cat hording women!

loren said...

LMAO, Kimberly!!! Cat hording women... I need to call my sister, ahahahahahaha!

Kimberly and the GA Guinn Triplets said...

Can I post this on my blog too? (and maybe a few other places) I'll be sure to link back!

loren said...

No problem!

Triplets+3=Crazy said...

YOU are MY HERO :)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

hahaha, i love it!

Michele S said...

I love you. That is the funniest damn thing I've ever read. You SHOULD get that on David Letterman. I'm putting that on my blog tomorrow too! I just heart you. :)

I love your new label!

Maranda said...

Perfect!

Joselle said...

Now that's some funny stuff!

Anonymous said...

That is great:) I needed a good laugh. I am glad I came across your blog.

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Thanks for letting me re-print this over at my blog. I linked to yours, and I also noted to David Letterman to send you the checks!