I'm taking a break! I have a paper due tomorrow morning. My topic is: anti-war music in the Vietnam era. Not exactly something I can wing since Vietnam ended about 15 years before I was born.
Think I can finish it? I just started it two hours ago, after working on a presentation due tomorrow as well. The paper is a pretty short one - only 7 pages. Okay, we all know I'm going to finish it, but is it going to be comprehensible?
Well, I can still type comprehensible, so I can't be that tired. Either that, or I'm passed out on the couch with my books on my lap and I'm just dreaming this. Which would suck. At least I could have a good dream.
I'm thinking... something with a pool boy and a margarita. !Ay carumba!
Quick story about dreams:
Mike was sleeping on the floor of the livingroom tonight, and I woke him up: Mike, did someone call for me earlier?
No, he answered without opening his eyes.
Wasn't my mom on the phone before?
Yeah. Still no movement.
What did she want?
Is there liquor in the fruit?
What was that? I laughed. What did she want?
Is there liquor in the fruit? Okay, I heard him right the first time. He went on: I'm sorry, I'm dreaming. I'm napping on the floor. Yes, Mikey, I know.
What the heck were you dreaming about? A pool boy and a margarita, perhaps? Or maybe a cute bartender and a martini?
Dork.
4 comments:
LOL! Well, was there liquor in the fruit? LOL! Poor guy.
Is it OK to mention here that for the first year of the kids lives, every night Adam would wake up and freak out feel around the bed, move me, take all the covers off the bed, looking for the kids. We never had them in our bed as babies because of this. He literally did it EVERY NIGHT for an entire year. And never remembered it.
With that you'd think he actually got up with the kids at night. Ha!
I used to do that TOO! I'd freak and think the kids were in bed... Mike would have to tell me to go back to sleep.
I bet Adam was too tired to get up with the kids since he was spending all his energy flinging himself around like a madman!
What is it with husbands sleeping in the middle of the living room floor? Was Mikey totally trying to rub it in since you had to pull an all-nighter? Hope you are sleeping as I type!
I am totally wanting a pool boy and a margarita right now. With all this rain I have to work OT today and go in on Sat...yeah me! All I can say is MONEY :-)
Post a Comment