I come around the corner to investigate a splashing sound. I somewhat expect a Barbie doll to be bobbing in the water.
Instead, I see Kristin, gripping the sides of the toilet seat with white knuckles, her tiny butt hovering over the center.
Hold on tight, she says in her tiny voice. I go potty.
I go in potty is more like it. All the way in.
Her back and bottom are completely covered in toilet water. Her smaller, donut toilet seat must have slipped off the big potty, as it is laying upside-down just inches from the toilet. She doesn't seem phased from her impromptu toilet bath, and she has a huge smile on her face.
Hold on tight, she says again.
She's probably thinking, Hold on tight - look what happened last time I let go. Now I'll end up with pink eye from all this poo water.
1 comment:
I think it is more like "poo eye"
Post a Comment