My internet actually works today.
Believe it or not, I was in the middle of posting probably my best post ever (keep in mind, that's not saying a whole lot) when my computer ran out of battery. Ever since then, my internet browser wouldn't open up.
So I'm taking the opportunity as I'm waiting for wax strips to mold to my beard and I'm posting. It's a strange sensation - parts of my face are red and burning and others are covered in plastic.
Since this is an update of sorts, I should note that I've successfully worked out for over a week now. I weighed myself and voila! Same weight! I'm so excited that I didn't get... fatter. Because if that had happened, I'd have gone back to my diet of popcorn and pretzels.
Here I am, weighing exactly the same, yet partially hair-free in all the "not fun" areas. I gave up on waxing the "fun" areas a long time ago. Probably since the last time, the amount of pain and bleeding was quite unexpected. Maybe when I'm skinnier, I can hire someone to rip that stuff out. That way when I need a blood transfusion, I'll have someone to drive me to the ER.
Did I mention my children are potty training?
Well, off to go rip some more hair out at the root...
6 comments:
You crack me up. Your beard. You are hilarious.
Ah yes, sounds like fun. Enjoy the torture... both the wax and the potty training.
Is your best post ever in your drafts?
Seriously...have you noticed more hair in places that it isn't supposed to be as you get older? I'm plucking from my chin more than ever. Screw the waxing...I need to go get some hair lasered off.
I keep hoping that "waxing my beard" really means something exciting and erotic. But somehow I don't think you mean it that way.
No gain is a sign of success. In WW, we celebrate loss and maintain. Keep up the focus and it will work out.
All your Google ads today are for "eating disorders". TOO FUNNY!
Something about waxing hair and exercising brought out the eating disorder ads, I guess!
I should probably check my drafts, huh, Tammie. Thank god I have you!!!
Casey: seriously - the hair on my chinnychinchin is coming in more, too.
Post a Comment