2.11.2008

Since we're on the subject of poop

My mom and dad watched the girls this weekend, which is the beginning of a nice trend.
I laughingly suggested that my mother should potty train the girls while she had them. She gave it a shot, and although they are nowhere near trained, I'm glad someone else dealt with the first and worst two days. Now I'm on the third day. I can tell already that it's much easier today than it EVER was in the past.
I'm trying to get them into the college-run daycare. So long, "self potty training" theory.
I have this vision of Mike walking through the door tonight to see me, covered from head to toe in toilet paper and Hello Kitty stickers. Did you know that Emma doesn't like candy? Me either! She refuses to take it after she goes potty.
Hopefully our outcome will be better than my parents' shot at training them... their basement flooded, most likely from all the toilet paper blocking the pipes. Was it worth the $200 for the plumber? We'll soon find out. Ask me in a week.

4 comments:

Undomestic Goddess said...

It will all be fine , as long as you don't notice the smell of poo around you while out in public ( like poo in your hair or stowed away on some part of your clothing or body!)

Casey's trio said...

Good luck to you! We are on a stand-still over here. There's been no pee-pee in the potty for a couple of weeks.

K'man said...

Y'all are scaring me. Kat pooped on me at 2 weeks. I am still traumatized about it, 7 mos later.
Think your mom would mind potty training the Kat?

My name is Tammie said...

Um, can you send your mom here? Crap if I could only get Sister on the damn potty that would be an improvement.

The last time I tried this it was a disaster and the plumber had to come out to retrieve a toothbrush from the toilet that was blocked but the mass amout of toilet paper. What do you do about that?!