We have success!
After a really (really) long night of trying to potty train all three girls at once, I had a mental breakdown and vowed to only train one at a time - for now it would be Kristin. Then this morning after I took Kristin to the potty, which resulted in nada, Emma kept saying "poop." Feeling guilty for even thinking about passing up the opportunity, I grabbed her up and set her on the potty. About 2 minutes later she did her duty and said, "all done!" To which we celebrated and I gave her a precious gummy treat. I have regained a little bit of my resolve, and have decided that our final plan of action is:
pull-ups between potty breaks
potty break every half hour to hour
one-at-a-time in the bathroom
be vigilant about tracking who does what so I know when it's working!
Any other advice would be useful!
2 comments:
Did I tell you I found a book on potty training multiples? I oredered it, but I didn't get it yet.
I'll let you know if it is any good.
Thank you, sarah - and if you know a good therapist...
Post a Comment