1.23.2010

Loose ends

Didn't these t-shirts turn out cute? Aunty Hooty-Judy sent them to us, but the iron-on decals were really faded on the darker shirts. I bought some 3D metallic fabric paint and outlined them. Voila!

The girls are so excited to wear them. And the fact that it's almost 2 weeks past their birthday won't stop them from wearing them over and over. After all, today they're running around the house in Kristin's clothing choice of the day: orange and black kitty/owl/striped shirts.

You might be wondering how or why my children are dressed in real clothes at all, and clearly we have no plans today.

To explain, we had visitors last night. Stephie drove up and bought us broasted chicken and potatoes, as well as a 6-pack of Mike's Hard Spiced Apple, five of which I so humbly took off her hands. Elliott was slightly skeptical of the sleepover (whoa with the alliteration) but he woke up wanting to stay another night.

That's probably good since I'll be kidnapping him for three days next week while his parents head to Vegas.

Bwahahaha.

I promised him lots of fingerpainting and snacks and oh my god tranquilize me now.

No comments: