8.08.2008

What did YOU learn today?

Daddy went fishing.

Yep. Daddy went fishin' with a lawnmower.

---

Mommy, can you help?

No, honey, mommy's working.

This isn't the kitchen!

---

It'll be funny if the girls go to school and say something like, 'Daddy likes pornography.'

Daddy wikes pornogoppy.

Hahahahaha, whoops...

Girls, can you say, 'Mommy's a stanky ho'?

Mommy's a stanky ho.

Michael!!! I'm already looking forward to our first parent-teacher conference.

---

Pull your undies up, honey.

Undies are not for da poop.

Correct... not for the poop. Here, take your toys and your bucket.

Bucket - not for da poop.

---

Honey, you can't have that. That's not juice. It's wine.

Mommy loves da juice. (Not so much funny as true since mommy DOES love the juice!)

---

What's daddy's name?

Michael.

What's mommy's name?

Mommy.

No, what's mommy's name?

Mommy.

No... mommy's name is Loren.

Wo-ren.

Yes. What's daddy's name?

Michael.

What's mommy's name?

Mommy.

---

Mommy's sleepin'. She's layin' down.

Yep, mommy's sleepin'.

It's ni-nite.

Mommy went ni-nite.

Girls, I'm not asleep. I'm right here.

Nope, mommy's dead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute...

When meeting the people from my husband new job I asked one of mine to tell her daddy's other day and she said...

f***ing head! What a way to make an impression!!!

Casey's trio said...

Sorry but stanky ho is my favorite.