Slightly important announcement: my mother turned 50 yesterday. So if you know and see my mother, wish the ole' hag a Happy Birthday. But make sure to say it loudly enough so she can hear you.
My mom is turning 50 this year too. I was planning on trying to escape Iowa for it and surprise her, perhaps put some cardboard headstones in the yard... But it turns out that she is taking that week off and coming to visit me, it is labor day week so by taking it then she gets an extra paid day off. Now I gotta think of something else to celebrate her reaching half a century. Happy belated half century day to your mom!
3 comments:
I wish we had a picture! She wore a crown all day that looked like something from Cindarella that said "50" in big purple numbers on the top! =)
I heard! She said it was fun, so you guys did good :)
My mom is turning 50 this year too. I was planning on trying to escape Iowa for it and surprise her, perhaps put some cardboard headstones in the yard... But it turns out that she is taking that week off and coming to visit me, it is labor day week so by taking it then she gets an extra paid day off. Now I gotta think of something else to celebrate her reaching half a century. Happy belated half century day to your mom!
Post a Comment