sweetened*taters

7.01.2008

New poll and review.
at 11:35 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

We Drink the Kool Aid

Walk the Line Between Genius and Just Plain Crazy

  • Vodkamom
    She wasn't so Scary.
    2 months ago
  • Cheaper Than Therapy
    Comfortable
    7 years ago
  • 7 acres of heaven
    It has been a while
    11 years ago
  • Scary Mommy
    10 Reasons To Love Summer Break
    11 years ago
  • B. Hockey J.
    The Path To Treatment Was Long And Meandering
    11 years ago
  • The Seventh Sense
    We've Moved...
    11 years ago
  • Triplets Plus One = Four Times The Fun
    D Is For Ditch Day
    12 years ago
  • Little Beauties
    Climbing like monkeys
    13 years ago
  • the crazy smith family
    Sledding Fun!
    13 years ago
  • How lucky am I.
    National Adoption Day Nov. 15th 2012
    13 years ago
  • The Silly Slutsky Family Blog
    The Whole Fam Damily at Disney from Open To Close
    13 years ago
  • Looky, Daddy!
    PostScript
    13 years ago
  • Adventures of Sugar Mommy
    If you can't be you...always be a Unicorn.
    13 years ago
  • Mama Shannon and The Wright Trips
    Nobody hurts mama's babies...
    14 years ago
  • Quilao Triplets
    Pigtails
    14 years ago
  • Growing like a Stanfield...
    If you would've told me...
    14 years ago
  • Bald Guy in Plaid Pants
    Pictures of My Kids Sleeping
    15 years ago
  • The Superficial - Because You're Ugly
    Jessica & Ashlee Simpson get their drink on
    17 years ago
  • Tammie and the Hellions
  • Bethanny and the triplets
  • The Wilson Triplets
  • The Grasshoppa: Triplets Plus Two Momma

Time to waste?

SweetenedTaters on Twitter Hate Mail

Just a few of my favorite posts, if you're interested

Too bad we have breasts AND brains

Evolution of a Love and/or Marriage

Making Mommy proud

I love this job. I also love sarcasm

The hap, hap, happiest holiday

It brings out the crazy

Stay away

I'm keeping track

Weehoo

Gettin jiggy with Jesus

I did a bad, bad thing

I'm going into hiding

I'm making this year my bitch

Wal-Mart Part I: Get more crazy... Pay less

Wal-Mart Part II: Forgive me, Target, for I have sinned

What they do while they're pretending to sleep

This ain't no Mexican donkey show

I wonder what Target's hours will be during the apocalypse

Search me

The worst day

Blazing a trail of craziness since November 2006

Free Web Site Counter



View My Stats

YES, this is as far as it goes. Click HERE to get back to the top

OR

use that rolly thing on your mouse and burn 1.2 Calories

Simple theme. Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.