Alison has been day and night potty trained for almost two weeks, and I didn't realize it until yesterday.
Every time we pass a gas station, the girls yell "goodbye, gas!" and every time I clean my patio door, Emma laughs and says, "that's for gas." My theory is Emma thinks I barter windshield cleaning for free gasoline.
I taught my children how to play the game Memory last night. Now they carry the cards around shouting: "It's a MATCH!!!" or "No match." Alison has not only mastered not pooping in her pants, but she's practically an expert Memory player.
Kristin rubbed my tummy last night when it was exposed and said "Bumpy!" That just reinforces the fact that only children and blind men could enjoy my stretchmarks. I've been considering hiring a blind person to tell me what language my breasts are written in.
It's easy to get mad at kids for jumping on the furniture, but I'm not too old to remember back to the days that I jumped off the couch thinking I could fly. So last night, we had a bed-jumping party in my room. I'm either the most fun or the dumbest mother ever. We'll see...
Day 2,192 of potty training, and we have managed to survive to another day. No end in sight.
1 comment:
Way to go on the potty training! Woohoo! Looks like they won't be going to college in diapers after all! YIPEE!
Post a Comment