I was reading an article online when I heard the bathroom door open. Alison has been in regular underpants on-and-off for a week or two, and today was one of those "on" days. She usually yells to me "Momma! Go potty," to which I answer, "Go ahead."
Then she runs to the bathroom, opens the door, flips on the light, puts the potty on the toilet, goes potty, then wipes. She yells for me to help her wash her hands. Yeah. Awesome, I know.
Well, I heard her go in the bathroom and then a few minutes later, she was saying, "Oh, stinky," over and over again.
Panicked, I went to the bathroom to find her leaning with her face about an inch above the toilet seat, looking down into the bowl. "Oh, stinky."
I looked in the toilet, and to my AMAZEMENT, there was a huge turd in there!!!! I was in disbelief (the one and only time she's ever pooped on the toilet was a year ago) so I peeked at her butt just to make sure it came from her and not a sister.
Hallelujah... the girl is getting closer every day to being potty trained!!!
A whole post about poop - how's that for a change of pace, Michele? ;)
4 comments:
Holy cow! (Couldn't use Holy crap here it would have just been too punny.) That IS a Christmas Miracle! So, when you are all done over there are you planning a trip to California to help me here? Please.
YIPEE! A poop post. Those are my favorites! Good for her. You'll have trained by kindergarten after all!
You are so welcome!
Tammie - SURE I'll come to California! Will you pay for my ticket and meals if I potty train your kids in a week or less?
Oh man do I wish I could take you up on that offer! How's this - if I win the lotto I will pay for you to come out here for the week, potty train my kids and then hit up a Beverly Hills spa. Kay?
Post a Comment