This is what happens when you let toddlers potty train themselves:
BEFORE:

AFTER:

I'm not sayin' it's pretty, but so far, it's working GREAT!
Except for the serious use of toilet paper - they've gone through three rolls in two days. Remember the tootsie pop commercial with the owl? Well, at my house, it's "How many toilet paper rolls does it take to fill a toilet bowl?"
Next thing I know, Al Gore'll be coming to my house with a warrant for biodegradeable wasted goods.
2 comments:
~ just thought I would let you know obama will be in vinton on thursday if you wanted to see what he has to say first hand... not sure what time, if it's at night i'll go with you. ~
~ malea ~
It still looks like that at my house. It never ends. You better get a lot of toilet paper and a plunger.
Post a Comment